Golden City, Gyeongju
Directions to Gyeongju (Transportation)
- From Seoul : Singal → JC aYeongdong Expressway → Gimcheon JC → Gyeongbu Expressway → Gyeongju IC → From
- From Daegu: Bukdaegu TG → Gyeongbu Expressway(up) → Gyeongju IC
- From Busan: Busan TG → Gyeongbu Expressway (down) → Gyeongju IC
By High-speed Train (KTX)
High-speed Train (KTX)
- Seoul - Singyeongju: 2 hrs., 10 min.
- Dongdaegu - Singyeongju: 20 min.
- Busan - Singyeongju: 30 min.
KTX Gyeongbu Line Down
- Seoul Station - Singyeongju Station: The train runs about every hour from 07:37 to 00:07.
KTX Gyeongbu Line Up
- Singyeongju Station - Seoul Station: The train runs about every hour from 05:59 to 22:34.
By Express Bus
- Seoul (Seoul Express Bus Terminal) - Gyeongju Express Bus Terminal: about 3 hrs., 35 min.
- Daegu (Dongyang Express Bus Terminal) - Gyeongju Express Bus Terminal: about 50 min.
- Busan (Busan Central Bus Terminal) - Gyeongju Express Bus Terminal: about 50 min.
1330 Korea Travel Hotline
The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline, operated by the Korea Tourism Organization, provides convenience for local and international travelers, with not only travel information but also interpretation services for international travelers.
Operating Hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Services: travel information, interpretation, tourist complaint registration, BENIKEA HOTEL reservations, phone connection to the tourist police Language assistance available in Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese.
How to call the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline (free)
- In Korea: 1330 (without area code)
- From Abroad: +82-54-1330 (① Korean, ② English, ③ Japanese, ④ Chinese)
Tourist Information Center
- Odii(Anywhere in Korea Friendly Audio Guide Odii)
- The Odii provides audio guides for attractions, episodes in history and cultural aspects at selected destinations across Korea.
Anyone can easily and conveniently listen to the enjoyable explanations with a smartphone for free.
※ Map services in foreign languages provided by the Korea Tourism Organization New Window