1330 Korea Travel Hotline
- The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline, operated by the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO), is a one-stop helpline available as a public service for local and international travelers.
- A knowledgeable and helpful staff provides assistance in Korean, English, Japanese, or Chinese to ensure that each caller has a worry-free travel experience. The KTO's 1330 Korea Travel Hotline provides information and services for most regions of Korea as well as interpretation services.
Gyeongju Station Tourist Information Center
- Address : Gyeongju Station Plaza.
260, Wonhwa-ro (Hwango-dong), Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Business Hours : 09:00-18:00
- Inquiries : +82-54-772-3843 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Singyeongju KTX Station Tourist Information Center
- Address : Singyeongju Station.
80, Singyeongjuyeok-ro, Geoncheon-eup, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Business Hours : 09:00-20:00
- Inquiries : +82-54-771-1336 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Smart tour guide
- Smart tour guide
- Smart Tour Guide is an audio guide service telling interesting stories about the history and culture of the Republic of Korea representative attractions.